Delivering leading edge, innovative power solutions since 1984
Power Supply Search
- ESD Testing Method, for Class II Input Medical Devices
- 60335-1 Household Certified power supplies available in a number of formats and wattage as standard items
- GlobTek ITE, Medical, and household use power supplies are certified to AS/NZ 60950 and are ideal for use with equipment to be exported to Australia
- Standard USB power supplies with output voltages above 5V available in 5.1V, 5.2V, 5.3V, 5.4V, and 5.5V for Medical, ITE, and household use.
- XLR connectors available in Male or Female configuration both in mechanically attached and overmolded configurations on GlobTek Medical, Household use, and ITE power supplies
- USB Type C Adaptive Power supply adapter/rapid charger supports USB PD 2.0/3.0, QC 2.0/3.0, QC 4.0/4.0+ and offers Special/custom Output Voltages, Model family GTM96605
- 180W Desktop power supplies provide up to 300W peak power @ 120V input and up to 500W at 230V, Medical, ITE, and Household use certified
- GlobTek is introducing 3 new waterproof locking barrel connectors
- GlobTek offers South African SABS164-1 and SABS164-4 Plugs in 3 versions 0º (red), +53º (blue) and -53º (black) for the Q-style wall plug in power supplies for Medical, ITE, and household use.
- USB Adaptive Power Supply offers Special Output Voltages option at 60W power level and complies with USB PD2.0/3.0 protocol as well as QC2.0/3.0
- Mexico NOM certified power supplies, wall plug in and desktop, Medical and ITE
- GlobTek offers over-molded versions of Molex Mini-Fit Jr. Receptacle Housing, Dual Row, 4 Circuits, UL 94V-2 for various types of cables and applications, RFI-637760